Dr Osman Koseoglu.

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

faro
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dr Osman Koseoglu.

Post by faro »

Has anyone used this Doctor. Dr Osman Koseoglu, we think he is in Nicosia.

Thanks.

B.

SATRANÇ
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dr Osman Koseoglu.

Post by SATRANÇ »

Yes, he is an endocrinologist. I saw him as a diabetic patient. Very thorough but extremely busy and limited English.

He is at the Marmara clinic which lies behind the Nicosia State Hospital. If you Google his name if will give you a website and directions.

Another very good doctor from personal experience is Dr Hasan Sav who is also in Lefkoşa. I haven't seen him recently but his English is perfect. His details also appear in the Google search.

Both are very nice people!

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by come_on_aylin »

Before Covid, I used to see Dr Hasan Sav every 6 months for check ups. He's very thorough and speaks perfect English. His surgery is a mile or 2 away from Lefkoşa state hospital.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by frontalman »

come_on_aylin wrote:
Fri 11 Sep 2020 10:40 am
Before Covid, I used to see Dr Hasan Sav every 6 months for check ups. He's very thorough and speaks perfect English. His surgery is a mile or 2 away from Lefkoşa state hospital.
His surgery is - turn right at the traffic lights after you pass the state hospital and a small roundabout going into Lefkosa. Quite a way up when you see Simit Dunya on the right hand side of the road, turn left, then first left again. Take the second turning on the right and about 100 yards on the right you will see Dr Sav's surgery opposite the dustbin parked by the open space on the other side of the road. He is only there afternoons after 2pm. His number (receptionist will answer) is 0392 2282272

faro
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by faro »

Hi All. Many thanks for your feedback. Rang today and cannot see him until November 4th. Will try other one you suggest.

Many thanks.

B.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”