General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

snickers
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

!Wool

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by snickers »

Does anyone know if anywhere i can buy wool without having to go into Girne or Lefkosia? is there anywhere local to Lapta area?
many thanks

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: !Wool

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

There is a very good wool and haberdashery shop if you head towards Zeytinlik from the main Girne road, At the roundabout by where the Wednesday Market is take the road to Zeytinlik past Bectas supermarket on the right hand side. They normally have some clothing in the window but loads of lovely wool, etc, upstairs. There is a betting shop close by, and dentists. Sorry I don't know how to explain better

snickers
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by snickers »

Thank you Mrsgee,i will certainly try it

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Think it may be called Butik Quality, it's between Bektaş supermarket and Rasime Basat dental practice in Salih Miroğlu Caddesi. Looks like a clothes shop, it's on left hand side (mountain side) if you are heading West towards Zeytinlik.

aerhere
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by aerhere »

There is a shop that sells wool in Lapta, there is a line of shops by the old Bele building by the mini roundabout, its the shop on the end. He stocks all sorts of haberdashery and wool. Lovely owner, very helpful.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

come_on_aylin wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 4:01 pm
Think it may be called Butik Quality, it's between Bektaş supermarket and Rasime Basat dental practice in Salih Miroğlu Caddesi. Looks like a clothes shop, it's on left hand side (mountain side) if you are heading West towards Zeytinlik.
Yes I am sure that is the one, I said right hand side but yes left if you are coming from the Wednesday market roundabout.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”