General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Amazon Prime Video

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Just wondering if users here (TRNC), use Prime Video with Turkish Amazon or UK Amazon. I know the content is different, but so is the price difference. 7.90 TL with compared to £7.99 a month.

I was a bit miffed that Amazon has the rights for the major UK rugby championship games (apart from Ireland), and can no longer watch on BBC or ITV. So I signed up for Amazon Prime trial through the Turkish website to see if games were available. They were not available live, but were available for replay. However, I did find that I could switch to using UK Prime video as I use Smartdnsproxy (would imagine that probably the same for folk using StreamVia) and set Amazon to UK on smartdnsproxy settings. Could only do this on laptop though, didn't work through app or browser on tablet or Apple TV box, didn't try on android phone. There may be a way, but I don't know if it's possible or not, and not interested enough to find out. Only wanted it for the rugby.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Amazon Prime Video

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

I use it with UK Amazon. It's annoying that despite paying £7.99 a month not everything is free.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Amazon Prime Video

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Might be worth having a trial then with www.amazon.com.tr

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”