General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Question re Electric Bill

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

I have a couple of questions for those of you that receive your electric bill via text message:

1. Do you just get sent the amount owing for that month and no other information, i.e. kws used?
Or
2. Does the amount texted to you take into consideration any credit or debit against the account?

I get my bill via email which states in red the bill amount for the month according to kws used. It also includes a PDF of the paper bill which shows a breakdown of KDV, any low usage discount, any credit or debit from the previous month and the total which may or may not be the same as the amount shown in red on the email.

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Question re Electric Bill

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

Yes SMS only tells amount payable.
Full account info available by link in SMS or in email you recieved

kedikat2903
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by kedikat2903 »

Regarding question 2. The text message shows amount owed for the month. It doesn’t take into consideration the amount of credit you may have put on.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Mimi2 wrote:
Sun 06 Dec 2020 6:02 am
Yes SMS only tells amount payable.
Full account info available by link in SMS or in email you recieved
I didn't realise there was a link in the text message. Does it show the full bill? I'm in a difficult situation trying to act as middleman between neighbours on builders electric that don't trust each other and currently nobody sees the full bill!

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

kedikat2903 wrote:
Sun 06 Dec 2020 7:02 am
Regarding question 2. The text message shows amount owed for the month. It doesn’t take into consideration the amount of credit you may have put on.
Thank you for clarifying that. It's as I thought.

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

I have always found Kibtek very helpful when you phone them, maybe they will supply the information if the link does not work.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

ozankoys wrote:
Sun 06 Dec 2020 9:20 am
I have always found Kibtek very helpful when you phone them, maybe they will supply the information if the link does not work.
We have tried on numerous occasions to get the bill emailed to us but we never receive anything despite checking that they have the correct email address.

steveodp
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by steveodp »

I message Kibtek via their Facebook page and have received very quick responses on each occasion - they updated my email address - and sent a year's overview of the account.
On the SMS text it says what the amount owed this month is. It also says if you have any existing unpaid debt.
This was mine this month:
SAYIN STEPHEN WHiTE , DONEM FATURA TUTARI 225,75 TL OLAN *00****** NOLU HESABINIZIN SON ODEME TARIHI 2021.01.04 DIR.AYRICA 129,80 TL ESKI BAKIYE BORCUNUZ BULUNMAKTADIR. KIBTEK https://faturaode.kibtek.com

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I've found Kibtek to be amazing regardless of questions I've asked. Power Cuts, planned and otherwise, money, it doesn't matter what. I wish Government departments were half as efficient.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”