Have a laugh...but keep it clean.
Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sat 14 Apr 2012 10:30 am
- Message 1 of 3 in Discussion
My wife has started drinking brake fluid.............she says she can stop at anytime!
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri 30 Jan 2015 11:22 am
- Message 2 of 3 in Discussion
I'm a little stiff from rugby.
I don't care where you come from !
- Posts: 2994
- Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2018 4:46 pm
- Message 3 of 3 in Discussion
As we are all probably drinking a lot more during lockdown I have a great trick for any zoom meetings re work.
Obviously as long as you are wearing a smart shirt you can wear what you like, if anything, below the waist but here's a trick to still enjoy your favourite tipple.
Simply decant your red wine or neat vodka into a coffee mug and sip it while the meeting is going on. To really cover yourself maybe blow on it before taking a drink.