Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

billywiz
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

soner administraror idea

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by billywiz »

Soner
i think Marion would make an excellent administrator as she has a lot of knoledge of the island from reading her posts, and a caring ear. I,m sure she has her day full of things to do, put these are the type of people that i would expect to be on a forum-unbaias friendly and helpful. Hope i havent said somrthing wrong but Marion as i see it,is always willing to give advise or if she doesnt know, she will know some one who does. Sorry Marion just a thought

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: soner administraror idea

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Hi billwiz, Marion is helping out a great deal and is on the forum everyday and seems to go through every post, so really she is doing what you say. At the moment I am administering the technical side of the site myself, banning spam posters, adding moderators etc etc. However, on the front end Marion is already, as you say, doing a great job and I really appreciate her help in helping make this forum work.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: soner administraror idea

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

I don't know who you are Billywiz, but I love you already! Thanks for the nice things you say. And thanks to Soner for the nice things you say. I am doing my best to try and help and am always happy to share what I know, and I am truly blessed that I have got to know a lot of people out here who are helpful to me, so I can share it around.
Soner is doing a great job as Administrator, and he knows all the technical stuff. So, I am not worried if I have a title or not - just happy to help, but it is a GREAT feel good factor when someone makes me happier by saying nice things. Thanks.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”