General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Car Boot Fair, Alsancak

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Barbieb »

Don't forget Sunday is carboot morning in Alsancak, next to Pine Bay Holiday Village, the only true car boot sale in Northern Cypurs, many booters booked for tomorrow, including a lot of new ones, the sun has shined on the righteous over winter on Sunday mornings in Alsancak so come along and see smiley faces grabbing bargains, enjoy a cuppa or one of our famous bbq bacon sarnies, or burgers, you will not be disappointed, and reply at least twice to this message and Soner will donate to charity not bad really, hope to see you all bright and early!

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Car Boot Fair, Alsancak

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Hi Barbieb, sounds like a fun day out. Welcome to the forum.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Oh, I shouldn't have sent that last reply....doh, dunnit again - Barbieb here's your second reply.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

andrew4232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by andrew4232 »

does this mean that your up and running for the season now that hopefully summer is here at last!
Karaman, its not all wax jackets and green wellies anymore

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

it was really busy, but I was told the bargains are around 7a.m, so I go for the cuppa around 11a.m. - bargains and many of the cars gone by then. But, not really ALL the bargains, cos I got some DVD's to watch for only 1lira each, and 'im downstairs had a terrific bacon butty for brekkie. I got him to go out before breakfast, or everyone would have been gone from the car boot. definitely an early bird event, but for night owls like me, still a few things left an dpeople to talk to.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Barbieb »

Thank you Soner, it was a great day, and also thank you to andrew 4232 yes we are up and running, very busy day, 33 booters in all, some sold out and left early so definitely worth a visit, was lovely to see you and your lovely husband Marion, sorry I did not get to say goodbye, did not see you leave, will be away for a week now, back Saturday so hopefully will see you on Sunday, take care Barb x

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”