Cafe George - Sunday 7 August - TULIPS

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

carrierbag
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cafe George - Sunday 7 August - TULIPS

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by carrierbag »

THE second event to be held for EFRAR 2017 in aid of the Help Those With Cancer Association (Tulips) will be at the George Cafe in Girne.
The event, the second at George’s Cafe, will take place from 11-4pm on Sunday, 7th August 2016 and all are welcome. The first event, held in March 2016 raised TL3,529 for the Association.
As well as live music by Jamie, the Man in Black and Rick Legend plus another live duo there will be numerous stalls including wooden items, original paintings, new jewellery, crafts, cards and more.
George Ferhatoglu, owner of the Cafe George commented: “I am delighted to be holding another Tulips’ event at my Cafe. The one we held in March was great fun and raised a good amount for the charity, which is what it is all about so I hope all my regulars will come along and support us.”
The Abnormals will also be there with their own brand of comedy and Pam Kennedy will be on hand to give advice on Tulips.
Mary Watson, Chairperson of EFRAR 2017 commented: “We hope we will get lots of holiday-makers stopping by to buy from the stalls, listen to the music and enjoy the food and drink at the Cafe. It would be fantastic if we could surpass the amount we raised in March but whatever we raise, it will help the work the Association does for so many people. It promises to be a very enjoyable way to spend a Sunday and to help Tulips.”
The 2017 EFRAR will take place on Sunday, 9th April and more details will be announced in the coming months.

Please come along and support.
Attachments
Pix 1 l-r Mary Watson, Chairperson EFRAR 2017, George Ferhatoglu, owner of the Cafe George and Jude Vizzard, EFRAR Committee Member.jpg

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”