fancy flying business class to London. Now you can!

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

fancy flying business class to London. Now you can!

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

went to the launch of Atlas jet today, and heard all about the flights starting 5th May Ercan/London. 30" seat rake; snacks inuded; 20kg luggage allowance, plus 8kgs handluggage and not to strict into the bargain. costed a flight to London endMay an it is about £252 and business class was nearer £400 but ould be agreat thing for business men. pegasus is cheaper slightly,but you have to pay or booking a seat (free with Alas jet), andfor yourrefresments.is? iwonder what Pegasuswill do to counter this?
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: fancy flying business class to London. Now you can!

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

Just my opinion Marions, but I think this post belongs on holidays/travel posts.

Soner has put a lot of hard work and sleepless nights into KIBKOM.KOM but I don,t see the point in having separate forums if people have to trawl through advertisements on the general forum,which I, maybe mistakenly, thought was for general chat. IE 104 year old regains world title, what do you miss about uk, and where can I buy mushy peas.

I did not think that the forum was started as a platform to promote local newspapers, airlines and such like, if they want publicity, then like any business, they should budget for this and advertise in the appropriate places.

I enjoyed and promoted KIBKOM.KOM but I am slowly becoming disillusioned.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Blue Butterly, post has been moved as you can see - I had created new sections without informing members to hopefully help ease everybody into the new format gradually. I have PM'd you to explain in full.
regards,
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

will y ou read this, I wonder Blue Butterfly. My posting re airlinees was to create awareness for those who did not attend the launch. the public wasinvited and we all enjoyed a brunch at great expense to the airline. What I posted wasinformation NOT advertising. Personaly i am very happy with what soner is doing and I am extremely aware of the hours and hard work he has put in.
As I say, I do not thinkthat my posting was an advert at all . You will see that I said I wonderded what Pegasuss will be doing and I was going to post their response when I had it, but I shall not bother to hide it in the travel section, because people wuld look at this oonly if they wish to travel.

I am afraid that on this one I cannot agree with you, but it would be good if you put lots and lotsof postings for people to diiscuss to make up for my failings. I thought that migh be of interest, but I am at a loss to know what to write to replace it. Asa journalist I go lots ofplaces and see lots of things, but few of them areof interest for discussion on any forum. Or maybe I just want people tobuy the newspapers.
Sorry about typing errors. computer playing up.
Maid Marion of Malatya

gemini39
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by gemini39 »

Marions

Which London a/port do Atlas go to? and do they have still to stop off in Turkey for the usual break each way/

sarah44
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by sarah44 »

I have to say I find this post very useful and will certainly be looking into flights from May onwards.

blackbird
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by blackbird »

I also found this post useful, and informative...

ruggy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by ruggy »

I think it is the correct place, thanks for the advice Marriom.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

As far as I am aware it is Stanstead only, and yes, you spend an hour on the tarmmac. Until we are recognised as existing, this is the only way. However, the good news is that i f you want to go to Istanbul only, the plane lands in the airport much nearer to the city and makes a trip there with much shorter duration in a taxi etc, etc. They also talk of providing transport from airport etc, so take a look at their web page. If you can't find the info, aask again and I will check in the bits and pieces of paper I collected at the launch.
Maid Marion of Malatya

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”