Digiturk

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Digiturk

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by suecheshireuk »

Hi, just want to say hello and ask a question, the title is probably a giveaway lol. We moved from Turkey in May and still finding our way round, and would like to thank the members here that have contributed so far, there is a wealth of knowledge out there for us newbies. Our friends are also moving over from Turkey and would like Digiturk, is it available here at all? Thanks in advance. Sue xx

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Digiturk

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Welcome! Hope you find all your answers to make life the best it can be over here.

As to Digiturk - yes, it is VERY much available over here. If you are near Kyrenia, then there is a shop in Town quite easy to find, but if you wanted to make some enquiries at head office, then phone 0392 444 7733. Any more questions - just ask and there is bound to be at least one KibKomer who knows the answers.

Again 'Welcome;

Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by suecheshireuk »

Thank you so much for the welcome, and very informative answer, our friends will be very pleased to hear they can get Digiturk, I think they are the only people in TRNC/Turkey that want that instead of UK tv lol. Thanks again. Sue xx

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

OH NO THEY'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And anyway, there is BBC Entertainment on which I watch Eastenders, Doctors, Little Dorris and many other programmes, . A bit out of date, but very much there.

Soyour friends are NOT alone. There are plenty of us!

By the way there are also other satellite programmes on offer here, and maybe someone can tlel you about them, but as you asked for Digiturk, I thought that was all you wanted for now.

Excuse me, I need to get my salad and watch East Enders!!!!!(three weeks old, but who cares!)

Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Dodgyturk only, for me as well!!

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by suecheshireuk »

Lol.... Yes, my friends only asked about Digiturk because they have got in to all the American series while living in Turkey. Where in Kyrenia is the Digiturk shop?? Also, my better half is wondering if there is a way for him to watch all the premier league games ie Man City, can anyone recommend any systems, clearly my friends Digiturk question was obviously far more important than his beloved football lol. Thanks again. Sue xx

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Digiturk have loads of football on the general channels, but they do have a special sports package which shows even more, plus Wimbledon tennis. .

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by suecheshireuk »

Thanks for the info re football, we will check it out, Sue xx

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”