Intergas

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Art
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Intergas

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Art »

Does anyone happen to have directions to the Intergas head office in Lefkosa-I'm trying to sort out this Gas Permit.

26,SK Organise Sanayi Bolgesi-Lefkosa.

Will be travelling from Girne.

Thanks

Art.

3dognight
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Intergas

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by 3dognight »

Sorry, I don't have directions to Intergaz but as I am in the same boat as you I rang Intergaz on Friday last and asked them for advice. I was informed that they could not help and that I should instead speak with the 'government'. I have since been advised that I should visit the Girne Interior Ministry where they apparently hold files on all those with gas tanks. They can say how much the outstanding balance is based on the annual cost plus interest plus fines for late payment compounded back to day 1!

I shall be visiting them in a couple of weeks time and as I have had my tank since 2006 I am expecting to pay IRO TL800.

Art
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Intergas

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Art »

Thank you so much for the information and Intergas were less than helpful when my wife called them this morning.

Would you be kind enough to let me know where the Girne Interior Ministry is please and good luck with your application.

This is just a real pain in the backside but we understand the gas companies have been instructed not to supply gas to anyone not holding a current permit or to anyone with outstanding fines to pay.

You couldn't make it up!

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”