2 missing Rottweilers

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

2 missing Rottweilers

Post by Keithcaley »

Could I ask everyone to please keep their eyes open for two large black Rottweilers, missing from the bottom of Haci Ali Sokak in Alsancak (Camelot Beach area) since this morning, Tues. 8th Jan. It looks as though someone may have opened the gate, bit I'm not certain.

I don't have any other info at present re. collars etc, but they are fairly easy to spot!

Any possible sightings, please contact me [email protected] / 0533 830 1835 & I will notify the owner.

Thanks in advance...

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: 2 missing Rottweilers

Post by stellasstar1 »

While I know this might not be much help, but I did see 2 near the large building supplies shop/depot near Escape Beach, yesterday. I came back from Girne this morning to Lapta, and didn't notice them anywhere, but that doesn't mean much, as I wasn't looking for them. I do hope they come home ok. Tried to call, but no reply.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: 2 missing Rottweilers

Post by Keithcaley »

A big thank you to everyone who rang me or posted 'sightings'!

Sorry that I missed your call, Stella

I'm happy to say that the dogs have turned up at a neighbour's house - hungry! - and are now back with their owner.

He tells me that it was his fault that they got out - he forgot to put the chain around the gate, and the dogs managed to 'bump it open'.

He's learnt a lesson there, and no mistake

Thanks again.

Keith Caley.

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”