Urgently needed Live-in Home Help - Lefkosa

Job Vacancies in North Cyprus. Post them or find them.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Amberchops
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Urgently needed Live-in Home Help - Lefkosa

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Amberchops »

We are urgently looking for someone to look after 2 lovely elderly sisters who live together in Lefkosa. Live in Care required as one of the sisters is about to come out of hospital with a newly repaired broken hip. As well as looking after her, other chores would include basic house keeping, errands etc. Both sisters speak fluent english. Paying 400€ per month + national insurance payements. We will also arange and pay for any work visias as required.
please feel free to e mail or call me on 0533 855 2973.

If you know someone, or know anyone else who may know someone, we would be very grateful if you could please spread the work.

Many many thanks

Jane2016
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Urgently needed Live-in Home Help - Lefkosa

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Jane2016 »

HI my name is Jane im an experienced home carer, i have worked in the UK for social Services on Home Care for 4 years. Im currently in North Cyprus but i will retune to the UK tomorrow. I plan to return late November, if you need anyone to fill this vacancy then please let me know as i can plan to do this by the end of November, or a little earlier if possible. my email is [email protected]. I have a criminal back ground check (DBS) and i have qualifications i can show you if you would like me to forward them to you by email.
Kind Regards
Jane Morley

Return to “JOBS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”