Looking for employment.

Job Vacancies in North Cyprus. Post them or find them.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Saurabh
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Looking for employment.

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by Saurabh »

Hi. I am a 29-year old male, post-graduate student in North Cyprus looking for employment. I am studying MBA (general business management). In the past, I have studied dental sciences and biomedical research.
My skills/strengths: general office management, planning and managing projects, business forecasting, improvisation/optimisation of current process, networking.
In addition, due to past work experience, I am well acquainted with working in surgeries, front of office, customer service and handling grievances.
My weaknesses: Coding/technical computer work, graphic design and other such artistic endeavours, working with bosses who micro-manage, extreme multi-tasking, lack of flexibility, orthodox hierarchy and bossy higher-ups.
Soft skills: Computer literate and proficient, verbal negotiations, good listener, more of an individual player than a team player (although, can work well in teams), disciplined, meticulous and courteous.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] for my C.V. For phone enquiries, call 0548-877-8562.

Return to “JOBS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”