New internet service

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

jock2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

New internet service

Post by jock2 »

Mint1955
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: New internet service

Post by Mint1955 »

Love it. I actually logged in today to ask for recommendations for Internet LOL

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by dippersgirl »

Mint1955
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mint1955 »

So do I go multimax or extend? I am in tatlisu.

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Butterflyaway »

What was so funny.

It described Multimax so accurately.

By the way, until they can get it to work, I will continue to tell it how it is.

What a shame I never took the advice of someone who told me, they would not be able to cope with demand.

Great idea, but does not do what it says on the tin.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

Very nice video indeed (in a funny way)

We are able to keep up with the demand very well thank you. We are growing at a very fast pace but we are usually able to keep 'customers that have easily fixable problems' below 5% and 'customers that have serious issues' below 2%.

Obviously thanks to support for better and more price effective service, those small percentages now means tens of customers, as opposed to just a few we had a year ago. We are equally improving our network, upgrading our systems, hiring new people to cope up with the demand.

We are by no means a 'settled' company, we are growing and experiencing a few bumps in the way that was not predicted. However, the support of our customers has enabled us to overcome most of the challenges. We still have a lot of upgrades and improvements lined up, only possible by the support of our customers...

When we entered market about 2 years ago, we have changed the game, people who were content at paying 80TL a month for 0.5mbit service are now getting 5mbits, 10 times the speed for a similar price. Thanks to us, some of our competition had to adjust and tried to keep up with the changes in trend, so even people who do not use Multimax got a benefit from it. But high success also has its disadvantages, we have raised the steaks and expectations too high. Because of Multimax, some customers not believe having an internet connection any short of 'perfect' is not acceptable and something to be bashed about.

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Jonnie »

Interestingly enough I am currently in the UK. Notwithstanding the 4 days without power following the storm last week the BT broadband I am getting is slightly slower download than my lowest normal Multimax speed. The upload which is a lot slower then the Multimax one. Now I think for our slightly behind the times little country here that ain't bad.
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by rocking »

I am writing to ask if Mollie the Cat could call me 05338557743 with the number for NTV. I wanted to reply to another posting but it seems to have been "locked". I may be dumb but when I saw an advert lasr December advertising multimax with all the uk TV channels we joined, I knew it came through Internet but thought that we could telephone multimax should problems with programmes occur. I did earlier this year have to phone them a couple of times and was sorted (tv programmes) very quickly, now I gather have to get in touch with NTV hence need the number. I called up a page suggested no number. Thank you Mollie in advance. Do not know anything about it changing last march.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

NTV number, email and online chat is all on the top right hand side of the NTV website which is http://www.ntv.mx . You can alternatively use http://www.ntv.mx/support .

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by rocking »

Thank you for information. With great difficulty have learnt to save the page on bookmarks. Thanks.

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Mint1995

I have just moved back to Extend and for the last week it has been very good.

Constant upload speed and download the same each time i speed check.

It does what is says on the can.

Beware of other cans
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”