Sunny Cyprus email

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rogerb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Sunny Cyprus email

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by rogerb »

I wonder if anyone else out there is having problems getting email via sunnycyprus.net email server? I've been unable to login to Kerio connect mail for three days now.

archie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Sunny Cyprus email

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by archie »

I believe sunny cyprus have now stopped trading.

puppylover
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by puppylover »

It was announced in the Cyprus Today yesterday that Sunnycyprus.net has closed down and that their email address would cease from Wednesday (not sure which Wednesday!!)

It has been taken over by Nethouse Networks who state that they have assumed responsibility for its subscribers as per an agreement they made with Sunnycyprus.net in December.
They say that all existing accounts will be honoured for the same length of contract and conditions for no extra cost.
They also say that they have been unable to contact all customers by phone to let them know, but customers are welcome to contact them.

Hope this helps.

rogerb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by rogerb »

Thanks for the replies. It's a long story as to how and why I have a sunnycyprus.net email account. Many years ago, when wireless internet was in it's infancy in TRNC, I asked Sunnycyprus to see if they could fix me up with a connection. They couldn't, but gave me an email address anyway, which I've used for some things. I never became a customer. It looks as though any emails sent to that address will now be irretrievable. Thanks again for the info.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”