Internet service

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

thornaby
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Internet service

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by thornaby »

2017 must be the worst year of Internet service, constantly off. The providers who happily take our money at yearly increases must do more to improve this dreadful service, and it's not good enough to simply brush it off and blame Turkey, they are happy to take our money for a rubbish service.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Internet service

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

2 times you mentioned with apparent absolute certainty that ISPs are 'happy to take your money'. Do you have proof that this is the case?

This is a stupid post that serves no purpose other than "ooops" stirring.

There is absolutely no reason for you to be attacking on morals of Internet Service Providers.

None of the providers hold a knife to your throat for your money, you are free to give or not give your money to them.

Multimax where I belong offers money back on unused portion of the account whenever you feel like it. Just walk in and fill out the cancellation form and your will have your money back after we collect and inspect the equipment.

If you wish, you are more than welcome to set up an Internet Service Company and show us how its done...
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

thornaby ,we reside in North Cyprus , so are reliant on the connection through Turkey , they have problems = we have problems , not the fault of isp's , You want perfection ?- simples , move to UK
(Advertising Restricted)

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I have a basic Turkcell modem as I dont want to watch tv on the internet and dont need all singing/dancing stuff. Ok it runs a bit slow sometimes but I never have any problems with it and for 65tl per month for 4gybt I am quite happy.

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

Where do you get your hard hats and flak jackets, please, Thornaby, or do you go for full body armour?
>

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”