Multimax service (Internet & Customer)

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Taximax
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax service (Internet & Customer)

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Taximax »

Having endured weeks of buffering internet both for apps such as BBC and also whilst trying to watch TV via an NTV Mag box I rang Multimax on the 28/12 and spoke to a customer service agent (male) who was very helpful, polite and obviously good at his job. He ran a speed test and confirmed that there's was problem. He said he would speak to his manager and call me back. As promised he called me back within 5 minutes to say that they had done a fix but that their technical guys would look as it the next day and ring me. The service improved dramatically that evening and as promised I had a call from Multimax the next day. We enjoyed an evening of top quality viewing. The euphoria was shortlived......within 30 hours of my first call we were back to constant buffering and slow internet......
I have just called Multimax to report the problem. What a difference in Customer Service. The female I spoke to immediately (without running a speed test) told me it was because I used NTV that I had a problem and I was to take it up with them......I spent years dealing with the general public and, yes, customers are a total pain in the proverbial BUT they are your customers and they do pay your wages!!!!!! I advised the female in question that there had been a problem which had been looked into and fixed but it had failed again. She then said yes there is a problem and she would pass it to the technical department who are no doubt already celebrating and will be back to work on Tuesday.......Happy New Year.......

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax service (Internet & Customer)

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Jonnie »

MM and NTV are separate entities to all intents and purposes. If there is no speed issue to your house the buffering could well be a NTV issue. You can chat online with NTV a lot of the time. Also check your internet speed to MM that will tell you if there is a speed issue to them then check to somewhere in Turkey or UK which will give an idea if it is a communication between TRNC and the rest of the world. This is not an exact science however can help with understanding the problem.
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

Taximax
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax service (Internet & Customer)

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Taximax »

Hi Jonnie, many thanks for your input. I do suspect it may be a problem with MM......my speeds tests are showing results of between 0.97 and 5.6......and I don't go with the traffic management excuse either......just a complete shambles......by I still do not appreciate the lack of customer service.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”