Help with Converting Files

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Charlotte55
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Help with Converting Files

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Charlotte55 »

I am trying to print a file from an e mail it is bmp file it started out as a zip and somehow its now this (after I did something!)
My printer is printing everything and I have saved it to different folders but it will not print properly sometimes very faded unreadable it is new ink cartridge
Just a thought as people are so helpful here and just in case someone probably might know what I can do or where I can go to get it printed
TIA
Charlotte

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Help with Converting Files

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Don't worry about the zip/bmp thing for now.

Press the 'windows' key on your keyboard and find devices>printers, and click on the printer that you are using.

Look for 'printing preferences', and if the print quality is set to 'draft', select something else that sounds more suitable and try it!

It's hard to be more precise without knowing which version of Windows you are using, and what printer...

Let us know whether that helps or not.

Charlotte55
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Help with Converting Files

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Charlotte55 »

Thank you very much for trying to help I did try this but could only get standard preference and it did not work I have asked sender to send again in different file format
C

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”