Anyone else having problems with iPlayer and NTV

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Anyone else having problems with iPlayer and NTV

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Suddenly iPlayer won't accept Multimax VPN and NTV won't accept the given password. This is the first time I've tried either for about a week. Any suggestions?

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Anyone else having problems with iPlayer and NTV

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by erol »

sophie wrote:Suddenly iPlayer won't accept Multimax VPN and NTV won't accept the given password. This is the first time I've tried either for about a week. Any suggestions?
Two separate issues. The issue with accessing iPlayer using the free MM VPN has been detailed here http://www.kibkomnorthcyprusforum.com/v ... 46&t=41948

As far as NTV not accepting your password , then just use the 'reset password' function on the ntv site. As long as you still have access to the email address you used when you set up your NTV account this should solve your problem.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

...and it sounds obvious, but don't forget to turn off the VPN when you want to connect to NTV !

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Thank you Keith, don't make that basic mistake anymore. Not to say I didn't in the dim distant past though.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”