Nurse awful shame

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Nurse awful shame

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Yesterday i took the wife to the BML Laboratory instead of going to the Kolan witch we had used fro the last 12 years but heard Nurse awful Chris had moved to this place . Unfortunately when we inquired if she was there we were told she had gone back to Scotland at the moment . When speaking to the the Dr Bahadir Barin he told me Chris had a very bad strain of cancer there for returning to Scotland and unlikely to return because she is so ill . I am sure that all of you that new Chris will join with me in wishing her all the very best and thank her for all her help over the years and the commitment she made to help us all out . If you read this Chris i am sure you will remember us Leona & Kirk Bracey wishing you well and a healthy return x
May i also say that the BML is an excellent facility and were a great help to my wife . I am sure we will now be going here as my wife has to have 6 monthly check ups and they speak perfect English

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Nurse awful shame

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

How sad to read your post may we send best wishes to Chris she was brilliant over so many years helping others with medical problems in North Cyprus.
What a terrible shame she now needs medical help herself we hope she receives the best possible treatment.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”