Dentist Recommendation

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

jim
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dentist Recommendation

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by jim »

Last week I was in need of dental treatment because of toothache. I found a recommendation on another forum for Tulga BAHADIR in Girne. Phone 0392 815 8780 or 0533 864 2947. He is upstairs opposite Deniz Plaza.

I visited twice and had a tooth extracted at total cost of 100TL. He was professional and explained everything in perfect English. It has healed with no further problems and I have no reservation about using him again(but hope I don't have to).

It makes you wonder why people return to the UK for treatment.

Jim

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dentist Recommendation

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

I didn't know people went back to U.K for treatment. We had a super private dentist in u.K, but have always been satisfied with Dr Seda, so to add the cost of an air fare or two etc etc for the sake of a filling would seem mad. can't fault any of the work she has done for us.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Mozgor
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mozgor »

jim wrote:Last week I was in need of dental treatment because of toothache. I found a recommendation on another forum for Tulga BAHADIR in Girne. Phone 0392 815 8780 or 0533 864 2947. He is upstairs opposite Deniz Plaza.

I visited twice and had a tooth extracted at total cost of 100TL. He was professional and explained everything in perfect English. It has healed with no further problems and I have no reservation about using him again(but hope I don't have to).

It makes you wonder why people return to the UK for treatment.

Jim
Hi Jim

Thanks for the recommendation, one of my fillings fell out a couple of nights ago and needed to find a dentist.

On your post and what you said, I went to Tulga Bahadir and also found him very thorough, professional and he refilled my tooth doing an excellent job. My husband and I are going back next week for a clean and polish and probably a filling for my husband.

So for anyone else who is looking for a good dentist, I would have no hesitation in recommending Tulga Bahadir and coming from someone who hates going to the dentist, that's a great compliment!

Moyra

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Seda Segar has been my choice for the past 8 years.State of the art equipment and charges are regulated.If you are a guy you have to join the" fan club" she has the most gorgeous black eyes,they say they don't notice any pain when looking into them!!!

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”