Here to help with ANYTHING your property needs...

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

master finish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Here to help with ANYTHING your property needs...

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by master finish »

So the builders are finished, you’ve got your keys and you’re ready to move in, but for some reason things are not quite finished, lights are not hanging right, switches are missing, there are no fitted wardrobes and you’re wishing you had requested shutters, well look no further.

Master finish is here to help with all your snagging needs, our trusted team of qualified workers are at hand to helps with, Electrics, plumbing, brick laying, carpentry, painting and decorating and more..

No job is too small or too big for our team, we are happy to help with any job.

Services we can help with:

• Plumbing
• Electrical
• Carpentry
• Fencing
• Painting
• Decorating
• Roofing
• Guttering
• Bathrooms
• Kitchens
• Brick laying
• Shutters and Windows
• Doors
• General Repairs Inside and Out
• New Build Over Seeing and Snagging
• All Work Guaranteed

If you have any questions or you would like a free quote please contact us on

[email protected]
0090 533 8836806
Last edited by master finish on Thu 02 May 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: No Job Too BIG or small

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Every time Masterfinish post they make me work by a need to recommend them. But it's a pleasure to do so as they've been extremely helpful getting "me ouse in order." They found a very good carpenter and plumber and an electrician and someone to lay concrete, who all charged reasonable rates for their work that I'm very satisfied with. More importantly my wife, who will stand over tradesmen while they're working and give criticism, is also very pleased and trusts Lee and Jenna to deliver

They are British born but have been here for many years and know many tradespeople who they ensure do a good job at a good price.

If you need a light bulb changed and are afraid of heights get Masterfinish. If you want your whole property re-sited and facing a different direction get Masterfinish. Well you get the gist eh?

master finish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Here to help with ANYTHING your property needs...

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by master finish »

Thanks John for all your recommendations.
We are always happy to help.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”