- Business contributing to forum
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017 1:32 pm
• Title deed ready for transfer
• 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Fitted kitchen with white goods
• Being sold unfurnished
• Spacious open-plan living area
• Fly-screens throughout
• Lovely private rooftop terrace
• Terrace from lounge & Master bedroom
• 3 communal swimming pools including children’s pools/playground
• Communal gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
• Fantastic well maintained site
• Lovely sea, pool & mountain views
• Close to Golf course & resort
A fantastic opportunity to live the Mediterranean lifestyle surrounded by history, culture and stunning scenic views. Seize the opportunity to own this 2 bed 2 bath penthouse apartment in the coastal town of Tatlisu; a 20 minute drive from the golf course, and start your island exploration. This property comes fully fitted with the white goods (oven hob plus extractor fan, fridge-freezer, air-conditioning units, washing machine), the open plan lounge and kitchen area open up onto the terrace with sea, mountain and garden views. Down the hall; the two bedrooms (the master bedroom comes with a double sided in-built wardrobe and an en-suite shower room and access to the terrace) both located alongside the family shower room. At the end of the day if you want to watch the stars, head up to the private rooftop terrace and marvel at the splendor that is the North Cyprus skyline and have an al-fresco meal. The sea front complex is beautifully maintained and has 3 large communal pools (and children’s pool), a gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, library and free Wi-Fi! The coastline plus a sandy bay is just a short glorious walk from the apartment, making this incredible property a lot better!
The open-plan living room 6.268m (20' 6") x 4.076 (13' 4")
A spacious open plan living room and kitchen led through a fly-screen fitted door into a living space with air conditioning and French windows (with fly-screen) leading to a private terrace overlooking the garden, sea and mountain range which makes an excellent location to sit out and watch the sun set, or have a meal. The kitchen is fully fitted with the white goods included.
Master bedroom 4.830m (15' 10") x 4.00m (10' 2")
A good sized double bedroom with access to the front terrace through patio doors (with fly-screen), that comes fitted with an en-suite (with bath and shower), fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
En-suite 2.532m (8' 3") x 1.662 (5' 5")
Fitted with a wash basin, WC and bath with shower over and shower screen
Bedroom 2: 2.817m (9' 2") x 3.319m (10' 10")
Another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors (with fly-screen) to terrace and with views of the sea, garden and mountain ahead.
Family bathroom 1.891 (6' 2") x 1.665m (5' 5")
Furnished with a wash basin, WC and shower and finished with clean tiles from floor-to-ceiling
In addition to the lovely terrace from the living room that presents spectacular views, this lovely property features a large rooftop terrace for private use with the most, absolutely, beautiful 360 degree views of the landscape: sea, setting sun, mountain, rising sun, pool, garden… also this wonderful gated development is also extremely well maintained; there are three spacious swimming pools, one with children’s pools and covered wooden pergolas, beautiful gardens, a fully equipped gym, a Jacuzzi and a sauna room.
The yearly management fee is £840.
Tatlisu (meaning Sweet Water) is only a short drive from the Korineum Golf Course and is situated close to the peaceful and quaint Cypriot village of Esentepe where you will find grocers shops, bars and restaurants. Living near Tatlisu one gets the best of all worlds; easy access to the resort town of Kyrenia, easy access to both Ercan Airport and the Metehan border crossing for links to south Cyprus, Karpaz Gate Marina and Famagusta. All this from a location that benefits from some of the very best Cyprus views, and the stunning Mediterranean climate.
Popular Area Attractions:
• The Acapulco beach and resort
• The new Elexous Hotel with water park and private beach
• Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
• The 18 hole par 72 course Korineum Golf and Country
• The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Travel Times to Amenities
• Local supermarket: 5 minute drive
• Korineum Golf and Beach Resort : 15 minute drive
• Local restaurants and bars just a few minutes drive away include Charlie’s Sports Bar, Joya, The Almond Tree, Roots Bar, The Spice Garden
• Karpaz Gate Marine 20 minutes drive
• Beach nearby: at the front of the complex!
• Ercan airport: 35 minute drive
• Kyrenia City Center: 30 minute drive
• Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
• Pharmacy: 5 minute drive
Short term rental estimated - £375 per week
Long term rental estimate - £300 per month