General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ScarletIan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Shower screen recommendations needed

Post by ScarletIan »

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere we could get a fairly cheap-yet-reasonable-quality shower screen from (preferably on the Alsancak side of Girne)? We're looking for one for our en-suite, for the shower-tray (not bath) that we have in there.

Many thanks,
Ian

stevie-d
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Shower screen recommendations needed

Post by stevie-d »

Hi Ian, Try the small Marshall's/Yapi Market, opposite Starlings they installed 2 wet rooms for us. We found them quite reasonable.

scarlets
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by scarlets »

Hi Ian, there is an excellent showroom on the road down to the new harbour on the left. They have everything you need and offered us a good discount a few years ago

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by mickhm »

Just come this side of Girne into Karakum opposite the stroll inn is a firm called Pakdus. They supplied a corner shower unit and screens for 600tl and fitted for a further 150tl. Great job and well impressed
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

Lor51
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Lor51 »

Ref Pakdus, if you go there make sure what you get is brand new. We bought our bathroom suite from them costing a lot of money, they told us it will come from turkey and take 2 weeks, no problem for us as the bathroom was just being built, however when they came to install it we found lots of faults with it, turns out they tried to palm us off with the display model.

fatouche
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by fatouche »

Mepac in Girne. They made us a glass shower screen to measure, and fitted it for 450 TL. Could not fault them.

ScarletIan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ScarletIan »

Thanks for these, & sorry I've been a while replying but my internet connection was absolutely shocking while the Olympics/Paralympics were on!

We ended up going to Ersem Yapı Market (recommended by stevie-d & others on other forums, plus it was close to us) - ordered the screen on the Friday and it was fitted on the following Monday, for 465TL, so we're quite happy with that

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”