General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

lixiechick
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

long term rentals available

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by lixiechick »

Ozankoy – 3 bedrooms - £450.00 per month with pool – available mid October till 01st June

Ozankoy – 5 bedrooms - £1000.00 per month with pool – available now

Jasmine court – 1 bedroom furnished apartment £250.00 per month– available now

Ozankoy – 2 bedroom fully furnished communal pool £400.00 – available 31st October

Bellapais - 3 bedroom house - £1500.00 pcm with private pool

Catalkoy – £600.00 - 4 bedrooms pcm with private pool

Catalkoy - £600.00 - 4 bedrooms pcm with private pool

If you'd like further details please call Alex 0533 840 5326 or email [email protected]

annanirvanna
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: long term rentals available

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by annanirvanna »

Can you keep your ears & eyes out for a 2 bed bungalow/house/villa in or close to Kyrenia for us please. We are looking for long term rent and if we like the property that will be for quite some time. As I am on pensions we will be on a bit of a budget so looking between 300- 350UKP p/m. No pool needed especially as that would cost extra. Can be furnished or unfurnished and as long as its tidy, in a good area and draught/damp free and will allow a dog we will consider it. Would be grateful for any news on anything that becomes available

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

wow, ananirvanna, have you made a decision to move over already? That's a big step especially if you have not visited yet.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

annanirvanna
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by annanirvanna »

Hi Soner - Yes, you are right that this decision should not be taken before I have seen TRNC and sampled it's delights and I will do my recce trip to make the final check and then decision time.

I have been very busy and am continuing fact finding! . C.V's being sent out for any possible work opportunities as a diving instructor for hubby next season. Been to my bank to see options on fund transfers. Waiting for a friend of a friend who happens to work for EgyptAir as he may get me a really good flight deal. In contact with shipping agents to see whether any do removals from Egypt to TRNC and obtaining any rough quotes. Been looking at property rental options as that is a big query we need to sort out. If the rents are too high and we are priced out of that market then that's our plans down the tube.

We have to establish all the facts & options so we can make decisions at this end in preparation for any move. Things such as whether (and if) to start to sell our furniture, find the timescale for the compliance vet regulations for pet import --- and the list goes on and I don't want to be rushed, stressed or get things wrong later down the line.

Hubby & I are if the opinion we need to relocate and that anywhere will be better that here. After discarding TRNC earlier for other countries we have come back and are still very drawn to living in TRNC.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”