General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tulips
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

Tulips Stalls - a slight problem?

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by tulips »

We have been very fortunate in finding Billy and Linda who are prepared to run a regular stall at Chateau Lambousa every Saturday morning, so far they have only run this for 2 weekends (as a trial) and the results have been fantastic. They have also been at Soyz Sunday Market for the last 2 weekends and, in total, have raised a fantastic sum of 1,222TL in addition to this they have also sold raffle tickets to the value of 250TL

However we have a slight problem, due to their success we are quickly running out of stock to sell

So, if anyone has anything that they no longer require ie household goods, tools, gardening tools, jigsaws, games, jewellery, clothing, furniture, electrical items etc etc etc could you please contact us on 0533 873 1693 or [email protected] so that we can arrange collection.

We would like to take this opportunity wish everyone a 'Merry Christmas' and a 'Happy and Healthy New Year' and thank you so much for all of your support this year.

Sue and Carole

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Tulips Stalls - a slight problem?

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

Bringing this back to the top.
If you have anything that you have not used for the last year or two that is just collecting dust; can we have it to raise money from it to help Tulips, please?

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Sue
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Winston Churchill

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Barbieb »

Hi Carol and Sue. you two do so much I would like to help, I will have a sort out before the weekend, and have plenty for you on hopefully Friday, but have very busy day tomorrow, if either of you are available, why not come to us on Sunday, have some bric a brac and clothes you are welcome to, or we can sort it properly another week if you are too busy, also you can just collect what I manage and sell it at Lambussa or Soyz, this is such a worthy cause I would like to help xx

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

Hi
I have put the word around. You should, hopefully, be getting a call from a belgian lady who has some suits and jackets that belonged to her late husband.

They were expensive and are top quality suits which should fetch a good price for tulips.

As she is a bit forgetful, if you haven't heard from her before sunday, email or pm me.

Thank you for all the hard work you do.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

Thank you Barb and Blue Butterfly, will be in touch!

If anyone has any household goods, bric a brac, old costume jewellery, gardening tools, electrical items, jigsaws etc etc, that you no longer use or require, can we please have them for our Tulips stall.

Many thanks

Sue

Winston Churchill

carolhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by carolhm »

Hi Sue , will you be at pine bay on sunday , if not will leave books etc with Barb and Mo if thats ok with them

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

Thanks Carol,

I will pop down at some stage so hope to see you then.

Winston Churchill

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

We are aware that most people have got better things to do at this time of year other than clearing out their cupboards but we are still desperately looking for anything that you no longer use or require to sell in aid of Tulips. Our stall at Chat Lamb did well today but we have just about nothing left for next saturday

Absolutely anything; household goods, garden goods, tools, electrical items, old phone (working ones preferably ), costume jewellery, belts, bags, jigsaws, small furniture items, games, baby goods, clothing (mens, ladies and kids), shoes and anything else you may have

Please call us on 0533 873 1693 or email your contact details to [email protected] so we can arrange to meet you somewhere.

Thank you in anticipation .....

Sue

PS Blue Butterfly, Carole picked up some really good quality mens suits, jackets and trousers the other day so this may well be your friend - thank you for your help.

Winston Churchill

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

You are more than welcome, glad to help. Yes it was Lily who donated the suits etc.
Thank you for all you do.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

billywiz
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by billywiz »

just a note from me Billywiz. Thanks to the people that donated stuff at Chataue and soyz over the weekend. Keep it coming please.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”