Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 6:00 am
- Message 1 of 3 in Discussion
Hi anyone have an idea how much a new water pump is
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Wed 23 Sep 2015 6:26 pm
- Message 2 of 3 in Discussion
Whatever you buy make sure it's not an ROC (China) one. An Italian made water pump is the best bet for longevity but a bit more expensive.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun 20 Jan 2019 6:52 pm
- Message 3 of 3 in Discussion
Just had mine replaced this week.
Chinese one with pressure sensor and fitting would have been about 800 TL.
Italian one with new pressure sensor and fitting was 1900 TL. Went with the Italian one as it came with a year’s guarantee.
PM me if you want the details of the plumber, took about an hour to fit the new pump and sensor. Much quieter than the old one!