Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Jeyes Fluid (again...)

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Good afternoon all.

I have searched the forum for threads/posts related to Jeyes Fluid. I do not need links back to previous threads, thank you.

I am interested to learn if anyone has purchased Jeyes Fluid here in the north this past year, and if so, where from, please.

Also, is there a Turkish equivalent?

TIA.
libens volens potens

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Jeyes Fluid (again...)

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

No and No. I have never found Jeyes Fluid here apart from some odd tins in the Catalkoy Tempo some years ago and only once found a very old tin of it in the South so I wish you luck with your search. Can't find a local substitute either by the way.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

Happy to bring a tin next time we're out if you continue to be stuck, providing we have something to go in the hold that is.

Dalartokat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Dalartokat »

MnM wrote:
Fri 26 Feb 2021 11:52 am
Happy to bring a tin next time we're out if you continue to be stuck, providing we have something to go in the hold that is.
Think you’ll find it won’t be allowed it could give out toxic fumes if it got damaged. Plus it’s liquid.
If you ever get tired one day of life, take a rest, lean your back on the stone, not people. Cold but safe...

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

MnM wrote:
Happy to bring a tin next time we're out ...
Hold kg is limited and therefore precious. No need to bring Jeyes Fluid out for me though l appreciate the very kind offer.
libens volens potens

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

a1sysman wrote:
Fri 26 Feb 2021 7:13 pm
MnM wrote:
Happy to bring a tin next time we're out ...
Hold kg is limited and therefore precious. No need to bring Jeyes Fluid out for me though l appreciate the very kind offer.
I do think that it's great for offers to bring stuff for people who may well be strangers here, is such a lovely thing, as long as it is legitimate. I did it many years ago, before moving out here, and made some great friends in the process. Was a different forum back then, but it's so nice to have it still going on.
I usually rely on family/friends coming to stay, to bring things over for me, which won't be happening for some time by the look of things, so may well ask on here. I do have a bank card and a very lightweight battery for my Macbook Air in mind here. :lol:

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”