Vaccination Certificate from ‘The South’

General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Asia111

Vaccination Certificate from ‘The South’

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Asia111 »

See attached. Turkish Cypriot Citizens to have access to vaccination certificates from The South which will be recognised/accepted for travel in EU and ? UK.

No mention of this certificate being available to Expats in TRNC who have been double vaccinated in TRNC and want to go home without quarantining where possible.
Attachments
Lgcnews
Lgcnews

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Vaccination Certificate from ‘The South’

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

Acacia wrote:
Fri 13 Aug 2021 6:00 pm
No mention of this certificate being available to Expats in TRNC
Almost certainly the south will not make it available to expat northerners. Also, about 40% of TRNC citizens will not be eligible, because they're not accepted by the south as actually being Cypriots ... for example those TRNC citizens whose parents were not born in Cyprus. Also I will not be eligible because my southside-accepted TC wife and myself have not bothered to visit the south-side immigration office for obtaining my southside-accepted Cypriot citizenship ... maybe we should have done ...

Brinsley
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Brinsley »

About time someone suggested that GC's do not have a humanitarian, logical braincell twixt their unwaxed 50 year ears!
Maybe they have two; one working flat out trying to find the other!

Asia111

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Asia111 »

Article in Cyprus Mail on the subject also. Agreement initially for TC students travelling back to Uni so the don’t have to pay for day 8 pcr test and don’t have to isolate.
After that just for Turkish Citizens travelling and agreement for limited time only.
To get a cert - have to have evidence of booked flight from The South also

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”