Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Revolut Question

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

Im' fairly new to this great card.

My question is my card is loaded with Sterling, can I draw Lira from an ATM with no charge?

I understand the surcharge for weekend use.

techtrader
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Revolut Question

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by techtrader »

The answer is YES up to the limits of your Plan after that you will be charged a fee of 2%

To find your limits go in to the app click on your name or pic (top left of screen) , then click on Plan and ATM withdrawals

ps. only certain ATM's here will not charge for this many of the larger banks do.
pps. no weekend charge for usage they just widen the spread for currency exchanges just make sure you exchange on a weekday.

Robgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Robgee »

You can create accounts in various currencies on your Revolute card. I have 3 accounts - GB, TL and Euro. When I shop locally or draw out money from ATM my card automatically recognised it's TL and deducts the monies from TL account at no extra charges. Shopping there is no limits but with my standard card plan (free card) I am limited to ATM withdrawal up to the equivalent of £200 p.m. free then over that Revolute place a % charge.
I use Iktisat Bank ATM's and never been charged.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

ATM's that don't charge to take out TL that I know of are Turkbank, Capitol, Iktisaat, Ziraat and Limassol Turkish Coop. If you have already loaded TL in your Revolut account, there is no extra charge for spending at weekends.

techtrader
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by techtrader »

***BE CAREFUL TODAY IT SEEMS CARD TRANSACTIONS THROUGH REVOLUT ARE NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT***

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

Used my Revlout card 3 shops Saturday no problem

Sukicat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Sukicat »

Mimi2, have you checked the full transaction details of each purchase? You may find that you have paid a small fee on each.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Sukicat wrote:
Sun 19 Feb 2023 7:47 am
Mimi2, have you checked the full transaction details of each purchase? You may find that you have paid a small fee on each.
Perhaps it's only if you are doing dynamic exchanges at weekends. We always convert GBP to TRY on weekdays and then spend/withdraw TRY, hence no charges even at weekends, providing we stay within our plan limits.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”