General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

guru
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Pegasus/Ercan check in question

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by guru »

May seem a silly question, but when I fly back to the UK via Istanbul, if I've already checked in online, downloaded both boarding passes to my phone and have no hold luggage to check in at Ercan, can I just go straight to passport control/security and the departure gates for my flight, thus bypassing the check in queue?

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Pegasus/Ercan check in question

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

I believe so. We flew TA with only hand luggage and were able to print out our boarding passes at old Ercan airport without going to the check-in counter. Don't see why it would be any different printing them out at home. Worth a try, if it fails then you'll just have to go to the counter.

techtrader
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by techtrader »

guru wrote:
Wed 08 Nov 2023 10:56 am
May seem a silly question, but when I fly back to the UK via Istanbul, if I've already checked in online, downloaded both boarding passes to my phone and have no hold luggage to check in at Ercan, can I just go straight to passport control/security and the departure gates for my flight, thus bypassing the check in queue?

Yes.....and just show your phone boarding pass at passport control and at the gate no problem, just remember to charge your phone!!

Tip...if you don't have mobile data take a screenshot of the boarding passes this works too as the 'offline boarding passes' can be problematical.

guru
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by guru »

Thanks for the replies both. I won't have access to a printer so will just save boarding passes to my phone and yes, I've already taken a screenshot but agree good idea techtrader.

techtrader
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by techtrader »

Another thing to remember though unless you are on the very early flight out you will probably have to queue up to get into the airport with the security check just after the entrance so annoyingly it won't just be a case of breezing into the airside of the airport (:Q) (>:)(

guru
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by guru »

techtrader wrote:
Wed 08 Nov 2023 1:03 pm
Another thing to remember though unless you are on the very early flight out you will probably have to queue up to get into the airport with the security check just after the entrance so annoyingly it won't just be a case of breezing into the airside of the airport (:Q) (>:)(
Hi, yes I'm aware of that but thanks anyway :+1:)

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”