Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

inverno
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Watching sport on IPTV

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by inverno »

Hi everyone.

I was looking forward to a good day of sport yesterday on TV, only to be sadly disappointed.

We pay for a good download speed and it rarely drops much below 20 MB. and we run a top of the range Mag box which is almost new. We use a paid IPTV service provider. The cricket in the morning was OK but later on in the afternoon the football and rugby was unwatchable.

I wonder if any other forum member experienced similar problems ? It has happened before but not as bad as yesterday.
Everything seems to be back to normal this morning.

If there are any forum members who were lucky enough to watch live sport yesterday through a paid TV service provider I wonder if you would be kind enough to give us their details.

Many thanks

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Watching sport on IPTV

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

It could well have been your ISP rather than IPTV, but who knows?
I managed to watch Scotland vs England yesterday with no problem on BBC iPlayer last night, I did put the player settings to low quality though as it uses less Mb. I use SmartDNSProxy to access UK tv channels. My ISP is Elworks which I believe runs on Nethouse mast. Of course, what ISP is best for you is totally dependent on your location.

inverno
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by inverno »

Alphamike.

Thanks for reply.

I also ended up watching the rugby on iplayer, without any problems. My isp is Turkcell and have never had any problems.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Well that kind of puts it down to your IPTV then I suppose. Can't help there then sorry, don't use IPTV. I find ITV to be absolutely rubbish, so use STV if rugby happens to be on there. To be honest rugby is about the only thing I stream.

inverno
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by inverno »

Thanks Alphamike for trying to help.

I suppose from the lack of replies that members of the forum had the same problem as me. I did think that someone would use a decent IPTV paid system that actually worked.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Mine was and has been absolutely fine, never had an issue. Often watch 3 games, one after the other on a Saturday on FHD, never had an issue.

Is your interet unlimited or perhaps you have a cap, and by the time we'd lost in the cricket you'd hit the cap?

inverno
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by inverno »

Thanks for reply AFC.

There is no cap on our internet and we have a constant 20MBit speed.

Last Saturday we gave up completely it was so bad. We put iplayer on the computer and cast it onto the TV to watch the rugby using our VPN. Perfect reception and no buffering so the internet is not the problem.

Can I ask what system you are using . PM me if you prefer.

Many thanks.

Turkishcypriot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Turkishcypriot »

If you want a serious IPTV provider message me 05338758047 on whatsapp only its reasonable price and the service is excellent. Also if your internet is standard then you will get problems. Try these guys for proper speeds jokerisp.com
Attachments
internet.JPG
https://t.me/pump_upp

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”