General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stereotomy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Happy with my internet provider - flynet

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by stereotomy »

After switching many internet providers over the years, I just wanted to share with you that I finally settled at flynet -and very happy with them.

I'd been subscribed with them for ~6 months but my internet speed was reduced for the past few weeks, so yesterday I decided to give them a call.

After a short diagnosis, they called back and said it was a frequency error and quickly fixed it remotely. Today, a technician visited my location and did another check to make sure everything is fine. Mind blown!

I found their best price/performance ratio product is their pro 20/5 package. No need to go higher than that.

Another lesson is that if you are not satisfied with your internet speed, give your ISP a call. They might be able to fix it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6Fz01Q2WI

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Happy with my internet provider - flynet

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I'm not at all happy with mine, Used to be very good indeed almost excellent but I think they have become a victim of their own success and not sufficient slices of the pie to go round. I put it down to the vast influx of immigrants over the last six months.

Have a Firestick but am now down to watching You Tube and GBNews but even You Tube not like it was. The rest is rubbish from 6pm on wards, unwatchable on a Saturday and chunks of Sunday. The wheel of death is almost constantly on despite supposedly having 21+ speed most of the time.

stereotomy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by stereotomy »

Hmm... have you tried the package I recommend? I'm having no issues at all, even during peak hours.
0.png
You could also try giving them a call, it seems the antenna may move deteriorating signal quality and thus the internet speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6Fz01Q2WI

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Can’t beat Nethouse great

poppy++1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by poppy++1 »

Gwyn and Paul customer service spot on

Turkishcypriot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Turkishcypriot »

have been with Jokerisp now for three years and have had no issues and the service is excellent. CUrrently getting 150mb as we need the speed for work.

Check them out if you need serious speeds jokerisp.com
Attachments
internet.JPG
https://t.me/pump_upp

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”