General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Tanky
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Girne water bills

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Tanky »

Just received this months water bills for the Girne area. Used 12 ton was already in credit by 80TL and the new bill was only 11TL. Why so cheap this month?? The past couple of months for 10ton and the usual add ons has been for around 500TL.. Anybody know what is going on please.

Charlotte55
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Girne water bills

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Charlotte55 »

I think we must have yours on ours never paid this much before no previous debt ... Water was 53OTL and then a 600TL for what I think is removal of garden waste ! on top of that Property Tax

Tanky
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Tanky »

Hi Charlotte55. That is what my past couple of bills have been but then all of a sudden they changed to very low. Next door to me had 90TL credit and their bill came in -1.5TL. Never seen a bill with minus on before. I wonder what next months bill will be. Property tax this year was exactly the same as last year.

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

Ours is always wrong, which is amazing considering I generally see the guy reading our meter! I'm not sure why it can't ever be accurate. However, it's normally less than what's on the bill.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

We had a minus amount of 272tl on latest bill . Never seen that before,

Tanky
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Tanky »

Ah All now back to normal. The man returned to read all the meters in the area as his machine was broken the other day. Bill back to 500TL
One would have thought he would have recognised this with today's normal prices suddenly being given so low. We did query it but were told that was it all you have to pay. so we did.

Charlotte55
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Charlotte55 »

Oh well I suppose it keeps us on our toes and hope for a day when maybe we will get a correct one ha ha !!!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”